Mmmmmmmmm.
Unproductive day today. Am not in the mood to be hardworking and finish up those undone homework. Oh well =/
Copied amath yesterday? I`m sorry Mrs SP but I really don`t know how to go about your homework. Yes,
Amath is very demanding. You know, in 3/4 is difficult to even copy homework sometimes cause almost nobody does anything. Yeah, laugh.
But nevertheless, I still love 3/4 ! :D
Anywayy.
I`m feeling a little ____! It`s just like the other time. Shouldn`t feel this way but just can`t stop myself from feeling so =/ Weird lah!
Wake up and stop dreaming, Hannah.
Ah, somebody come wash my brain.
---
She`s getting on my nerves. Girl, don`t act big in front of us. It`s not working! Know your limits and behave, please. Show some respect to us, okay?
Get this right.
Okay I`ve been typing and backspacing for the past half hour. Perhaps some things shouldn`t be made known to all. So yeaaaaaaah that`s it for today.
& taking over choir really is easier said than done.
--
Perhaps forever is never.